Paleo Breakfast Smoothie
Quick and easy paleo and primal breakfast smoothie recipe. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this is one of the healthiest ways to start! Subscribe, I’ll be making about 6 or 7 totally different paleo breakfast recipes over the next few weeks!
Paleo Breakfast Smoothie Ingredients
- 1 banana
- Several tablespoons of frozen mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries)
- Spoon full of honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (also optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour or almond meal or fresh walnuts or any other kind of fresh nuts
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1/2 to 1 cup of almond milk
If you would like to get started making your own paleo breakfast smoothies, why not download our paleo guide and recipes which shows you all about paleo and we also give you some of our most delicious paleo recipes completely free.
Get My Paleo Recipes & Paleo Starter Pack 100% FREE
Enter your first name & best email to tell us where to send your Free Paleo Recipes Pack
Thank you for subscribing.